- Street: No.5 Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District
- City: Beijing Shi
- Zip/Postal Code: 100871
- Listed: June 10, 2018 6:04 am
- Expires: 7977 days, 11 hours
- Peking University is a comprehensive and national key university. The campus, known as “Yan Yuan”（the garden of Yan）, is situated at Haidian District in the western suburb of Beijing, with a total area of 2,743,532 square metres (or 274 hectares). It stands near to the Yuanmingyuan Garden and the Summer Palace.
- Founded in 1898, Peking University was originally known as the Imperial University of Peking. It was the first national university covering comprehensive disciplines in China, and has been a leading institution of higher education in China since its establishment. It also served as the highest administration for education at the beginning of its founding.
1663 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 39659b4be85d738d