National Taiwan University
- Street: No. 1, Section 4, Roosevelt Rd, Da’an District
- City: Taipei City
- Country: Taiwan
- Zip/Postal Code: 10617
- Listed: June 9, 2018 7:03 am
- Expires: 7905 days, 17 hours
National Taiwan University (NTU)
- The International College of National Taiwan University is a place where we train future leaders and begin to transform the world.
- University was Taihoku (Taipei) Imperial University (TIU), founded by the Japanese in 1928. The first president was Dr. Taira Shidehara. When TIU was first established, it had two colleges: the Faculty of Literature and Politics, and the Faculty of Science and Agriculture, and had a combined total of 59 students. The Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Engineering were added in 1935 and 1943 respectively.
2032 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 12659bb0db6c1d98