- Street: 24 rue du Général-Dufour
- City: 1211 Genève 4
- Country: Switzerland
- Listed: June 10, 2018 12:08 am
- Expires: 8773 days, 14 hours
- The Observatoire élf began its activities in the autumn of 2003, with financial support from the Rector of the University of Geneva. Its chief mission is to offer contributions to research and teaching on the interrelations between the economy, languages and education.
- The University of Geneva (French: Université de Genève) is a public research university located in Geneva, Switzerland. It was founded in 1559 by John Calvin as a theological seminary and law school. It remained focused on theology until the 17th century, when it became a center for Enlightenment scholarship.
2045 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 8159b775586aa99