- Street: Knowles Building Pok Fu Lam Road
- City: Pokfulam, Hong Kong Island
- Country: Hong Kong
- Listed: June 9, 2018 7:00 am
- Expires: 8156 days, 13 hours
- The University of Hong Kong, as a leading international institution of higher learning in Asia, strives to attract and nurture outstanding scholars from around the world through excellence and innovation in teaching and learning, research and knowledge exchange, contributing to the advancement of society and the development of leaders through a global presence, regional significance and engagement with the rest of China.
The University of Hong Kong (or HKU, as it is familiarly known to students, staff and alumni) is the oldest tertiary education institution in Hong Kong.
On March 16, 1910, Sir Frederick Lugard, the then Governor of Hong Kong, laid the foundation stone for the University.
1561 total views, 2 today