- Street: Kyoto University, Yoshida-honmachi, Sakyo-ku
- City: Kyoto
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 606-8501
- Listed: June 10, 2018 6:00 am
- Expires: 7728 days, 4 hours
- We will place emphasis on research at the wellspring of disciplinary knowledge, advance cutting-edge, original research, enhance our role as a hub for research of the highest global standard, and cultivate individuals capable of assuming leadership positions and making important contributions to many fields of social life, all while upholding “academic freedom” supported by high ethical standards.
- Kyoto Imperial University was founded by imperial ordinance on 18 June 1897, the second university to be established in Japan.Within ten years of the founding of the University, the Colleges of Science and Engineering, Law, Medicine, and Letters were opened. In July 1914 the College of Science and Engineering was divided into the College of Science and the College of Engineering, giving the University five Colleges. In accordance with the promulgation of the Imperial University Law, the Colleges were reorganized in February 1919 to form the Faculties of Law, Medicine, Engineering, Letters, and Science, and in the following May the Faculty of Economics was established.
1680 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 3159b4c78355c7f